Wednesday, April 23, 2008

break from schoolwork, writing down my thoughts for the week

I havent written in this thing in a while. I thought I would take the time out to write my thoughts in hopes that I'll feel better.

For the past week or so things have been hectic. I should be working on one of my many projects right now in order keep up this pace to getting things done one by one. I will at least finish something to get some progress done today, thats for sure.
I've been feeling good. My crush and/or feelings for that girl I previously spoke of kind of went away... not for any reason I still really like her, but my mind is trying to get all this school work done and honestly I haven't had much time to even think about her. I haven't seen her since Wednesdays show, but it doesn't really matter. As long as I can talk to her at least once more before we all go our separate ways for summer then I'll be fine. I just want to tell her how great its been getting to know her and that we should hang again in September when we all get back.
When I think about September I think of all the excitement thats going to be going on with my new pad and new location. I'm excited about having my own place to live.

On another crazy note, I've been keeping up with my usual workout routine and I've been feeling awesome. Yesterday I did some intense stuff on the elliptical machine and today I'm feeling it. It feels really great. I'm so happy I'm able to be in such good shape for this age, and hopefully I'll just be maintaining what I have.

Along with recovery and all the testosterone - I've been the most horny guy on the planet this week, but I've been treating myself well to some privacy to help with that so I dont act it out. Today I did three healthy sessions and its more then the usual but I needed it. Also took a couple of short naps today which felt really great, I've been exhausted all day, my body has been screaming at me to get some rest.

So with all that going on there really isn't much room for anything else. I want to be home for the summer already. I'm seriously sick of the cafeteria food here, I want to be on a better diet.
This summer calls for some major workout challenges. Working alot. Hopefully Teaching guitar as well. My finances are really gonna get it this summer.
I really want a summer fling. I know it sounds bad but I feel I deserve it...someone safe and loyal just for the summer. Back home there is no point of getting attached anyways. I need to get all the sex out of my system before I get into a more serious and well-rounded relationship. Hopefully this summer will provide me with some options. I'm not gonna go whore myself out though, it would be nice to just get to know a sweet girl that I can have casual sex with and enjoy myself this summer.

The male mind is polluted and take my word for it, I'm one of the good ones thats out there.

I think thats it for now.
-Pete

No comments: