Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bad week....

Has been such a bad week, I'm feeling better now though, thankfully.
I was sick on monday, had a bad fever, then after seeing a walk-in clinic on tuesday I was told to just get some rest and let it all blow over. Well... Thursday night I got a bad case to Pink eye and basically felt the same in the morning. Went to see a doctor right away. I love it when I find a good doctor because they know what's up and they will give down to business. I explained myself and she examined me. I ended up with Bronchitis and Pink eye, both which I got meds for. The Penicillin knocked me out for a majority of the weekend, and finally today I feel better. I've been trying to do work all day, but of course my mind doesn't really focus completely. Its been getting better though.

I'm sick of school. With all this stuff thats in demand, I have simply no time to relax and get better. I wish I did. But school doesnt allow it.

Lets hope this week I can shape up. I'm sensing I'm going to be shedding all next weekend as well.
Goodnight folks.

No comments: