Monday, December 17, 2007

Wide awake at 5am.

This is awful. Finals week is here and I can't even sleep. Might be all that caffeine I drank to stay focused on my project. No matter how much caffeine I drink I still can stay focused. Thats been the trend this semester. I just can't stay focused.
I talked to my mom today and told her I wanted to see the doctor when I came home. I think I might be mildly depressed or something. I'll guess I'll have to see what the doctor says about it. Hopefully he/she can put me on something.
I'm just really tired of dealing with this. I've had anxiety issues since I was a kid, so maybe its that leading to me being depressed/ unfocused.
This semester has been a disaster and I wish there is some way I could turn back time so I could have gone to see a doctor earlier. Oh well.
I just need to get through this week without fucking up my finals big time.

There are two things I havent done in a long time.
Had a good cry.
And seen my mother.


I miss my mom.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

yikes....Its crazy to stumble across a blog that sounds like I may have wrote it myself....good luck!!