Sunday, February 17, 2008

interesting end to my week.

First off, I would like to comment on the whole NIU shooting. I dont want to mention anything particular about the shooting itself, but I would like to touch on the subject of protesting the funerals.
Homophobia in this country is a disease and honestly people need to stop being part of the problem.
When you do things like protest the Manson concert, or protest funerals, I honestly don't understand how you people get the guts to do these kinds of things.

Blaming Manson on your kids problems is very irresponsible and immature.


I'm honestly sick of all this bullshit in this country.

--------


On another really good note. I met a girl this past week, we were at a party on Friday and we left, got some pizza and went to her place. I ended up staying at her place till 6am. It was a pretty interesting night.

She's a great girl with alot to offer. I just hope that I dont get her emotional tangled in me. So I've been honest with what I've wanted. I just want to take it easy with this for once and not get heavy into a relationship. Shes seemed to be cool about it, both of our past have been kinda rocky with relationships so this should be an interesting time for me.
I'm really confused as to what I really want, but I think the whole taking it slow thing is really needed for me, because right now isnt a very good time for me to be getting deep into stuff simply because I had a rough ride last semester. I almost lost my head, and I think something serious right now isnt anything good for my health at all.
Hopefully if I explain myself a couple more times I can get her to understand, I dont think it should be too big of a deal.

But Friday night was awesome. Enjoyed myself alot.

-Pete

No comments: