Saturday, February 2, 2008

no signs... hopefully sometime soon.

No signs of wonder women for miles.
I'm still hopefull I will talk to her sometime this week, and hopefully I can show some of my sensitive side again.
I dont think that this is my ticket to happiness for my college career, I dont expect it that way, but I'm so long overdue it's painful.
I would like someone who understands me, and someone who I can get to know.
It sucks.

I hope I'm understood.

Writing in this blog has been really helpful. I come on here and I vent, because not that many are around to listen to my bullshit. I'm really happy with what I have, but I'm hoping for the things I haven't experienced yet. I would like to experience a solid relationship with a great girl, because I need to know what thats like to continue with my quest for a healthy relationship for my future. I dont want to be like my parents, dont want to be like my friends. I wanted to be myself. The best way to do that is to reinvent myself from experiences that had their pros and cons.

Blah.
Alright.
Goodnight.
Whoever reads this... thank you.
-Pete

No comments: