Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feeling better, thankfully.

Finally feeling somewhat normal. I've been going to the chiropractor for this whole week. The adjustments have been really awesome. My back finally feels somewhat good. Still have some work that needs to be done on it though, hopefully the muscle back there will heal up soon.

There hasn't been much going on this spring break. I wanted to get more work done than I have, I've been playing alot of guitar which is great and something that I've wanted to do, but its been distracting me from the real work I should be doing. I have these two projects I should be finishing up as well as studying for the 2 finals I missed last semester so I need to get on that today.
Hopefully I can have the first project at least done by tonight, edit it tomorrow so I can get it played this week.

I've been pretty daring recently. I decided I would get in touch with this girl I think is pretty cute and I've wanted to get to know for a long time but I've never been in the right place at the right time.
I've gotten a positive response so far, but she hasn't called me so that isnt good. I guess I should be the one getting in touch with her.
She seemed to be happy to hear from me considering she doesn't really talk to me. I'm excited about this whole thing but its taking up too much brain space. I wish girls wouldnt occupy my mind like they do, but I suppose then I wouldnt like women all that much. This girl is a cutie and I hope I can get to know her. She's single, so thats a positive from last time, AND interestingly a friend of mine told me she could set me up with her - at the time though she didnt mention any names, so I passed.
The next day she told me who it was and I was kind of floored, its nice to have some spice in your life. I just like not being in limbo, I like having something to look forward to.
Maybe I should be daring and just send her a message to meet up.
I think I might just do that. But first - Gotta have some Halvah for desert which my mom so kindly sent me.

I feel like a little school girl ranting about my elementary level current events, but I would rather have them be elementary then anything else. Its bad enough I feel older than I am already.
Peace,
-Pete

No comments: