Tuesday, March 25, 2008

tell me whats my motivation?

I often wonder sometimes what is my true motivation in pursuing girls.
I'm sorry, this blog has now been dedicated to girls it seems so perhaps I should rename it. I'm glad I can at least vent on here and feel good about it, recently I've been annoying some people and or taking my bickering out of context.

This semester has been so good. Girls have been taking me in a much better light then I ever could have imagined and it seems that way around every corner. I love it, lots of cute faces, not enough time to consider them all. That may sound slightly bad, but I cant resist a cute face - I dont have to like a girl to know she's a cutie.

I've never really liked the cliche "hot" girls because they are fairly boring. I think about it more and more these days and I would rather be with someone who is cute, takes care of themselves and actually has something up there as opposed to just liking "everything" or "nothing".
So I pursue these cuties with the best intentions in mind. This last one that I've been having on my mind has proved herself to be the cutest one but she doesn't seem to be emotionally in the right place to even pursue any longer. I want to get to know this girl so bad, but at the same time I dont want to intrude on her life. I've done enough with putting up my end of the arguement, I dont want to look more like a stalker.

And then there is some of the cuties that I liked for a shorter period of time, but decided to give up on for whatever stupid reason. They come out of the woodwork or pass me on the street and say Hi, and its really nice to see a cute smiling face every once in a while.

I'm a sucker for a cute face. I dont know what it is. Supermodels can all go burn in hell and die. haha.

Feeling great again after just one day of going back to the gym. I hope this keeps up, meanwhile I have alot of school work I need to be doing, so hopefully I can get to that.
Peace out!

No comments: