Saturday, March 29, 2008

This is the twilight zone...

Well this week has taken and interesting turn for the better!
I'm having a hard time believing everything.
So Friday I guess my friend had told that girl that I like that I'm a good guy... she was told I had a crush on her earlier this week, really interesting outcome with this.
I really don't want to jinx myself but I saw her on the street waiting to load up all her stuff in the van for her bands show that night. She waved me down from far away and gave me a big hug and was happy to see me. She told her her situation that she was waiting to head out to the show.
I arrived with some friends at the show, pretty eager to see her but pretended like I didn't see her when I walked in. She walked up to me and greeted me warmly, told he she was glad I could come. I really didn't expect any of that from her.
She talked to me briefly with the loud band that was playing at the time, we couldnt really hear each other so not so good, but good that I was close to her.
I sat and watched the show for a little while, she came up to me out of the blue and introduced me to two of her good friends. It was pretty intense, I tryed to be a gentlemen and greet then as best I could with all the loud music. I couldnt really hear them well either way.
I was pretty shocked. She gave me alot of attention on friday so I'm asking her out tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some coffee with her or something soon.

I'm sticking to my story. I have alot of offer and I deserve this. I'm better than any of those douche bag MP&E guys.
This feels pretty good and even though I am questioning if this is the twilight zone, this feels pretty real and good to me.

I'm at the top of my game right now, and this can mean big things for me.
I'm keeping myself cool, if I can maintain this should all good down pretty smooth.

Keep it real.
-Pete

No comments: