Friday, January 25, 2008

Excersize Part 2: Hedonist

Hedonist: Someone who enjoys certain things but cannot find lasting fulfillment.

So I'm suppose to write about the time I felt like a hedonist, and so on.

I guess some of the times I felt like a Hedonist would be when I was working or the first couple of times I got better paychecks. I was able to buy things, live this material lifestyle, but I didnt really get much out of it, nor does it last very long. I guess I was happy financially, and since I'm young it doesnt really effect my overall standpoint.
I think right before I went off to college was one of those time periods. AND the summer after college. Doing my old job at the gunclub(trap&skeet) and basically being in this limbo state of mind.
Since this experiences I've invested into focusing more on school and being in school as a great things, rather then not being happy about it.
I know the being in one place for a long time isn't really my bag, and with the bullshit that our country is going through right now, I need to stick to people who have expanded their thinking caps, and will be leading this country in one way or another. I dont really mean politically, but ethically.

No comments: