Monday, January 21, 2008

Summery of my thoughts for today...

Just thought I would summarize my thoughts from today.

Today was a slow day. Didn't really feel like doing much. Got very little done. Had some Sushi and white rice for dinner which I'm really happy I had. I feel pretty good now.
Any day without cafeteria food is a great day in my book.
My overall health is improving.
I have a 9am class tomorrow so I'll be waking up fairly early dont know why I'm writing this.

I talked to a girl who lives in my building today, who I think is really really cute, and datable... it warmed up my day. Well at that time it wasnt really much of a day to warm up but its letting me get to bed with happy thoughts.
Lately all my dreams have been positive and happy. A sure sign that I'm getting better.

I really hope I can talk to this girl more often, it would be nice to have someone to cuddle up with every once in a while.

This blog was pretty week, but I leave you with the true summery of my thoughts, and that is....ラヴパピィ UёェёU

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Cute puppies...
Love it.

No comments: