Monday, January 28, 2008

Just be yourself.

Today was such a great day.
At first I might have not thought so but my lesson in the morning went really well. Jim is the man.
After my psychology class and after work - I was able to sit around for a bit and collect myself. I comtemplated going to the gym or not and I decided I should go to dinner first.
I decided to go to dinner at 5 o'clock to avoid the big rush of people.

While I was getting my food all set. I spotted the lovely lady getting food in a different line and I just played it cool. I didn't begin a convo with her, nor did I want to provoke anything.
I was getting some salad at the salad bar, and sure enough we both spotted eachother and she greated me very warmly, I returned the response.

I sat down, not thinking that I was going to sit alone, and to my surprise she walks up behind me around the table and says she'll join me, and sat across the table from me.
Man, what a cutie.
We talked about alot of different topics, which was very refreshing, and my heart was begging for mercy.

This girl is one of a kind, and our chat went really well, it filled me with a personal bliss for about an hour afterward.
Very good experience.

I finished by saying "it was a pleasure chatting with you", "don't be a stranger" or something to that effect, and we both left with smiles on our faces.

Best Dinner, ever. period.

Goodnight.

No comments: