Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'll have the usual...

So today was a pretty regular day. My Gen. Ed classes take up most of my daily schedule even though I should be focusing on music more, which is something I should be doing in my own time. Not to mention that I really just need to finish the stuff that needs to be done from last semester.

Last night I got some nice hints.
I might as well just spill it in here. I'm not ashamed.
Her name is Nicole, and she's pretty great from all that I know. I've had my eye on her for the last month or so and I really want to get to know her better for the sake of at least saying that I did, if anything better then that happens then I will be on cloud nine.

Last night I was in the lounge and I would look at her from time to time, I don't know if she noticed. She was at the other end of the room. We would exchange smiles everyone once in a while- about funny things happening around us, but besides that we didn't really say much to each-other.
I dont want to be pompous in that room, but honestly the immature nature of some of the others makes up for any of my pompous behavior.
The great thing was that I caught her staring at me from across the room while I was talking to someone else. I looked back toward her direction and she played off like she was aimlessly just looking around the room. At first I didnt think much about it, but then I realized it very much could mean that I'm on her mind.
So even though this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, I have to still keep my distance somewhat. I just want more opportunities to chat with her.
This all feels very right, I dont know if I'm just going crazy because this girl is potential very much my type, or if I'm just thinking about it too much, but I really feel like she is possibly everything I've been preparing for, and if I show my true colors maybe I can win in the end.

Cheers...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

If there is anything I have learned from my good and bad experiences its that timing is everything. when the time feels right you should approach her and ask her to coffee....very non-threatening....girls love the easy escape the coffee date offers :) But if you wait to long, the moment will pass and she will think you're not interested!

Timeing is everything....